MRCKC Executive Committee At-Large Members
Position Summary: The MRCKC Executive Committee will assign the roles and responsibilities of the MRCKC At-Large Members as needs arise.
Elected By: MRCKC Full-Corps
Length of Term: 2 year term by appointment, maximum of (2) two year terms for a total of 4 years before cycling off the Executive Board.
Time Commitment: 80% of Executive Committee Meetings, 60% of Full Corps Meetings, 2 Events open to all trained MRCKC Volunteers
Reports To: Appointed by the Executive Committee
- Each At-Large Member of the Executive Committee will be assigned a Subcommittee to chair. These include but are not limited to First Aid Team, Recruitment and Retention, Training and KCRMORG Support.
- Holds Subcommittee meetings as needed to support and your subcommittee and members and reports to the Executive Committee and Full Corps monthly on current activities and status.
- Participates in at least two MRCKC Events per calendar year. Events must be open to all trained MRCKC Volunteers and cannot be an MRCKC Executive Committee or Subcommittee. Examples include but are not limited to: Community outreach events, training, workshops, and regional exercises.
- Responds to requests for information via telecommunications within 48-hours of receipt for non-urgent messages and within 24-hours of receipt for urgent messages
- Completion of all training required of MRCKC Volunteers
- A commitment to the value and mission of the MRCKC
- Knowledge, experience and appreciation for the work of volunteers
- Comprehensive understanding of how the MRCKC integrates into the KC Metro Region
- Comprehensive understanding of Regional Homeland Security Coordination Committee structure, policies and methods of operation
- Positive working relationship with KC Metro stakeholders and ability to demonstrate diplomacy when working with local, state and federal planning and response partners
- Ability to pass a Red Cross background check
For more information about the Medical Reserve Corps of Greater Kansas City, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.